1. Kentucky - Anthony Davis (PF) Mike Gilchrist (SF) Marquis Teague (PG) Kyle Wiltjer (PF)
Coach Calipari garners the top recruiting class for 2011, a feat he has now accomplished 3 years running. This class features 4 top 30 players and is easily the best in the nation. Davis, Gilchrist & Teague all rank inside our top 7 prospects, making this one unbelievable class.
2. Duke - Austin Rivers (SG) Michael Gbinije (SF) Quinn Cook (PG) Alex Murphy (SF) Marshall Plumlee (C)
Coach K’s 2011 class features our #2 prospect in Winter Park, Fl guard Austin Rivers. Cook is a PG who will join Rivers to form a high level backcourt, while Gbinije, Murphy & Plumlee add tremendous talent on the wing and in the post.
3. St. John’s - Norvel Pelle (C) D’Angelo Harrison (SG) Maurice Harkless (SF) Dom Pointer (SF) Jakarr Sampson (SF) Amir Garrett (SF)
Steve Lavin hit a home run with his first recruiting class. It is filled with quality & quantity.
4. Arizona - Josiah Turner (PG) Nick Johnson (SG) Angelo Chol (C) Sidiki Johnson (PF)
Arizona welcomes an extremely talented backcourt duo in Turner & Johnson. Chol & Johnson add great depth at the power forward and center spots.
5. Arkansas - BJ Young (PG) Ky Madden (SG) Hunter Mickelson (PF) Devonta Abron (PF) Aaron Ross (SF)
New coach Mike Anderson steps into a program changing class, headlined by Missouri guard BJ Young. All 5 prospects are ranked by one service or another.
6. Alabama - Trevor Lacey (SG) Levi Randolph (SG) Rodney Cooper (SG) Nick Jacobs (C)
Anthony Grant sealed his 2011 class late, adding in-state talent Trevor Lacey to go with fellow guards Randolph & Cooper.
7. UNC - James McAdoo (PF) PJ Hairston (SF) Desmond Hubert (PF)
Roy Williams class is top heavy with 2 top 15 prospects, McAdoo & Hairston. The McDonalds All Americans will see plenty of time on the court as freshman for the Tar Heels.
8. Louisville - Chane Behanan (PF) Wayne Blackshear (SG) Zach Price (C) Kevin Ware (SG)
Louisville’s class looked good before, but the late addition of Georgia SG Kevin Ware cements Pitino's as a top 10 class.
9. Texas - Myck Kabongo (PG) Sheldon McClellan (SG) Julien Lewis (SG) Jonathan Holmes (PF)
The Longhorns class is led by top 10 prospect Myck Kabongo. Rick Barnes took a hit with the loss of DeAndre Daniels, but adding 3 other ranked recruits in McClellan, Lewis & Holmes to go with Kabongo, helps to soften the blow.
10. Ohio St. - LaQuinton Ross (SF) Sam Thomspon (SF) Shannon Scott (PG) Amir Williams (C)
Thad Matta brings in quality at the point, wing & interior positions with the addition of Scott, Ross, Thompson & Williams. They will compliment Sullinger well.
15. Mississippi St.
16. Virginia Tech
19. Oklahoma St.
20. Michigan St.